Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Would You Like an Ice Cream Cone?

During my pregnancies ice cream was the one and only thing that I "craved" with both girls.  It didn't matter what kind (but mint chocolate chip is my favorite).  I was so bad that I had to buy two cartons at a time. Then, like a light switch after I delivered that ice cream craving disappeared.

However, it looks like my little craving made an impact on my girls.


I don't know if it was all the mint ice cream I had while pregnant with Morgan but her favorite ice cream is also mint chocolate chip.  Morgan and I decide to see if Brooke would have the same love for our favorite green treat.  And guess what?  If you can't tell by the picture, she loved it! 








Brooke wouldn't let go of this cone.  I tried to keep her contained to her little chair and everytime she got up I asked her if she was done.  She would immediately run back to her chair and shake her head.


This is her thinking she's in charge of the situation.
"Mom told me to go back to the chair, she didn't say I had to sit in the chair."  




Trying to get both girls to look at the camera and smile together is a challenge!  This is about all the patience they could take with the camera.

Happy 1st Ice Cream Cone Baby Brooke.  I know we'll share many more cones in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment