Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Snack Time

When I had my first baby, I loved taking lots of pictures.  I made sure I had professional photos for every milestone (newborn, 3 months, 6 months, etc.).  I usually did the inexpensive route, but still, I made sure I went in.

People often mentioned to me that they would be curious to see if I continued this with the second child.  I've always had this in the back of my mind.  I want Brooke to have just as many pictures on the walls and in the photo albums as her big sister.  But yes, time seems to slip by faster when you have your second one.  I haven't been as diligent as taking her in for those milestone shots, but I have taken her.


Here's one of those great milestone pictures.  She did such a great job diving into her 1st Birthday cake.

This past month, I've tried to be a lot better about keeping the camera handy for some of those candid shots.  When I took a quick peek at my months worth of work, I had a camera full of my sweet baby girl Brooke.  I was very excited.  I was starting to visual my scrapbook layouts as they downloaded.

In our house the pantry isn't something that is off limits.  It's pretty much baby proofed.  We don't believe in buying stuff and telling the kids they can't have that particular snack.  Therefore, every snack is a "healthy option" most of the time.  I won't say that occasionally, a package of Oreos makes it way home with me, but for the most part I'd say we do pretty good.  One of Brooke's favorite snacks are Cheerios.


I had previously given her a small bowl with a few Cheerios.   I want to say that she just ran out and wanted a few more.  However, learning more about her personality...she wanted to do it herself.


I think she was eating as fast as she could before I took the box away.  Silly girl, I was busy taking pictures.



"Mom, this is serious business, quit laughing at me"


Notice the ones only inches from her, yet she is determined to find the perfect one.

Awhhh, Cheerios... we have a love/hate relationship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment