Monday, January 24, 2011

My Bologna Has a First Name...

(See Update Below)

This past weekend we had such a weird night that it made me check to see if it was a full moon.  Brooke has had a terrible cold/flu bug and it hit her pretty hard.  Saturday night was one of those nights that first thing in the morning Casey was doing a coffee run. 

Finally, by that afternoon I was able to get my grocery list together and Morgan and I went to the grocery store.  As I came around the corner into the parking lot, guess what was parked right in front of the store? It was the Oscar Meyer WIENERMOBILE!!!  I was so excited, maybe it was the lack of sleep but it totally made my afternoon.  Morgan kept asking me "what's a wienermobile?" I of course had to sing the song, my bologna has a first name it's O S C A R, my bologna has a second name it's M A Y E R.  Unfortunately, that's all I know and Morgan was totally getting into it too. 

















Morgan was telling me to "hurry up"







Can you tell by the smile, that I was pushing my luck with the camera?









Driving the Wienermobile around must be one of the coolest jobs EVER!  Everyone is excited to see you, you get to travel around and make someone's day, like me. Thank you "Frank" for giving me a little chuckle and putting everything in perspective. 

UPDATE:

So my trusty friend Ryanne who remembers EVERY song lyric by EVERY singer gave me the lyrics without me needing to google it!

So here you go:
My bologna has a first name,
It's O-S-C-A-R.
My bologna has a second name,
It's M-A-Y-E-R.
I love to eat it everyday,
And if you ask me why I'll saaaaaayyy,
Oscar Mayer has a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A!
I kind of hope this song gets stuck in your head all day, it's making you smile, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment