Sunday, December 11, 2011

Strike a Pose!

Recently I had Brooke's 2nd Birthday portraits taken.  Trying to corral a two year old for pictures is an adventure and if you add a very "helpful" six year old, the fun doesn't seem to end.  Lucky for me I found Crystal Ball Photography.  Crystal is so patient and full of all kinds of ideas.  She seems to get the best smiles out of my girls.  It's always so much fun to receive my envelope in the mail with a disk full of special portraits.



This is Brooke's "show me your teeth" face.


I saw a fun idea on Pinterest and since Brooke is always playing with my jewelry, I thought it would be fun to take some jewelry with me for the photo session.






I especially love this one.   She's our Rock Star Princess!



Yep, looks sweet and innocent, but don't forget about the previous picture. 



Who says girls can't be superheros?

No comments:

Post a Comment