Monday, October 29, 2012

Baby Ballet

Thinking back on this Saturday morning makes me smile.  It was the first day of Baby Ballet for Brooke.



The morning went amazingly smooth.  We weren't running late, we had plenty of time to enjoy this special day.


She was so excited to put her ballet leotard on and run to show daddy.  Before she could show him, we decided we need put her hair in a pony (ballet studio rules).  She sat patiently and picked out a pretty ribbon will I slicked her hair back to ponytail.  We barely had her slippers on when and she was down the hall to show off her outfit.


Luckily for Miss Brooke, we have big sissy Morgan to show us the proper way to hold our hands.



As I yelled to the family "let's load up" I could hear her sweet little voice in the back room "wait for me!"  I could tell by her voice that she was thrilled to have something she could call her own.  Finally, the day was about Brooke. 




Brooke has grown up at SWDA.  In fact, I was pregnant with her while doing baby ballet with Morgan.  She has tagged along every week for Morgan's dance classes so she is very comfortable here and I love it!

As we got in the car to head home, she says "I want to do that again." --- It was a "Cairo" morning for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment