Saturday, September 15, 2012

Brooke's First Haircut

I know, I know, I have been really bad about posting anything this summer.  You'll hear more about what's been keeping me busy in a future post.  But for now I discovered I totally forgot to share Brooke's first haircut pictures.

She wasn't too sure about this whole haircut experience.  Even though Morgan was also getting her hair cut at the same time, she wasn't convinced.  Luckily, we had the most patient beautician help.  Turns out a little time was all she needed.


 
 
And maybe a promise that she could hold the pixie dust...
 




Now she's was really getting into it... time to pick out the ribbon.



We needed to check on sissy and make sure she was doing ok. Yep, she's fine.



Remember that pixie dust we got to hold?  Yep, we get to add a little sparkle before we go.





And she was all done! A fresh new haircut, a purple bow and pixie dust.... what else could a girl ask for?




No comments:

Post a Comment