Sunday, January 22, 2012

At My Feet

It was a stay at home day for me and my girls.  The girls were getting a little restless but it was too early for lunch and too late to head out anywhere so I decided it was a good time to make a quick batch of cupcakes.  I have found making cupcakes is quick entertainment for my girls.  There are very few ingredients (if you use the box kind) and both girls feel like they are part of the fun. 

However, this time Morgan very quickly decided she was bored with this activity and left me for greener pastures.  Brooke didn't mind a bit, that meant she didn't need to share the spatula!



And of course there is down time while the cupcakes are baking.  Yep, it's still snowing.


The junk drawer has recently been a magnet for these little hands.  Lots of good stuff in here!




The cupcakes are done!  Time for a taste test.



 


Delicious!!!

1 comment: